Analysis of Customer Claims
Šiaulių Bankas pays special attention to delivery and continuous improvement of the high-quality banking services and products that meet customer expectations and provide value. Your experience and opinion are extremely important in this process, therefore we kindly invite You to become a part of the bank's services, products and performance improvement process - share your thoughts if You have any observations or suggestions, and ask if You need a consultation.
Contact us in a way most convenient for You personally:
- by general Contact Centre tel.1813,(+370 37 301 337 when calling from abroad);
- leave a message in the Customers' Book in the customer service points;
- leave a verbal or written claim in the customer service points;
- e-mail a letter to the Contact Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- send a message via SB Linija or Eta bankas;
- fill the form Write us on the bank's website at www.sb.lt;
- write a letter and send it by mail to Tilžės str. 149, LT-76348 Šiauliai.
Submitting a written claim or enquiry to Šiaulių Bankas, please always specify the following information so that we will be able to respond You:
- full name or company's name (in case you are e legal entity);
- personal code or company code (in case you are e legal entity);
- contact information: address of residence, telephone no., e-mail address;
- a list of submitted documents (if any) alongside with a claim or enquiry.
The Bank shall examine neatly and legibly written claims and inquiries in the state (Lithuanian) language and / or English and Russian languages with the above-specified client information and data. Providing one of the aforementioned mandatory documents has not been submitted, the bank shall be entitled to ask You to supplement the claim or enquiry with the missing item in order to prepare a due response.
Claims and inquiries submitted by You shall be examined by the employees of the Contact Centre at Šiaulių Bankas. Upon receipt of Your claim or inquiry, they will respond You within fourteen (14) calendar days if you are a consumer (a natural person who is intending to conclude, is concluding or has concluded a service agreement with the bank for purposes not related to Your business, trade, craft or profession), in other cases a response will be provided within thirty (30) calendar days. In special cases where the claim or inquiry requires a comprehensive investigation, a response time limit may be longer than aforementioned, however, the bank will inform You in writing regarding the necessity to extend such a limit.
Please be advised that according to legislation of the Republic of Lithuania, the Bank of Lithuania is attributed with the competence to deal with consumers and financial market participants' disputes arising from the provision of financial services Therefore, if You are not satisfied with the response provided by Šiaulių Bankas You have the right to address the Bank of Lithuania within one year after addressing Šiaulių Bankas with regard to the dispute at: Žirmūnų str. 151, Vilnius. More information on the disputes examined by the Bank of Lithuania is available on the website at http://www.lb.lt/gincu_nagrinejimas.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.