Investments arising from the European Union (EU) Structural Funds aim to unify the level of the EU member states' development. These funds are assigned as non-repayable grants for projects that meet the regulations of the EU cohesion policy for 2014-2020.
6.7 billion euros (23.16 billion litas) are assigned to Lithuania from the EU structural funds during the period of 2014-2020.
Šiaulių bankas is an experienced and reliable partner to those who are looking for opportunities to raise the funds from the EU financial sources.
We offer the following:
- preliminary decisions regarding financing;
- common financing (co-financing);
- formation of own funds necessary for the company;
- short-term financing of the subsidised costs of the project;
- financing of the unsubsidised funds;
- participation of the bank's subsidiary companies absorbing the funds of the structural funds.
With respect to structural funds aids please refer to our following partners:
Non-profit org. „Economic Research Centre“
Projects exceeding EUR 1 448 100,09 (5 mln. litas)
Tel.: 370 5 2612690
Mob. tel.: +370 69848873; +370 615 59958.
„DALK Energy“ UAB
Tel.: +370 645 51840
Tel. + 370 616 95108
More information about the EU structural funds investments in Lithuania is available at: http://www.esinvesticijos.lt/