Children are our future, and the sooner we start taking care of their future financial basis, the easier it will be for them in the future to achieve their goals. By accumulating money for the child in this deposit account, you can fill it comfortably.
- The minimum amount of initial deposit is 100 euros or US dollars.
- Term of the deposit contract is until the child reaches the age of 18 years, but no less than one year (i.e., the deposit cannot be placed for the person older than 17 years).
- Annual interest:
- is calculated from the first to the penultimate day of the deposit term;
- is annually transferred to the deposit account and paid at maturity, together with the deposit;
- is changed each year on 1 June.
- Automatic deposit contract extension is not available.
- Deposit can be filled up to the penultimate day of the deposit term via internet bank or in bank branches in two ways:
- by single deposit;
- by choosing a recurring payment.
- It is a convenient tool to accumulate money for your child's future.
- You can top up the deposit in the emergence of available funds or periodically.
- Savings for the child are increases by your deposits and interest every year transferred into this deposit account.
Withdrawal of a part of the deposit without termination of the contract
Withdrawal of a part of the deposit without termination of the contract is impossible.
Early termination of the deposit contract
- If the contract is terminated prior to maturity, subject to availability, funds are paid out immediately, but no later than within 14 calendar days.
- After termination of this deposit prematurely, interest is recalculated for the entire period of the deposit retained, by adjusting on the termination day existing interest rate approved by the Bank for the terminated deposit and the deposit with accrued interest is returned to the deposit account.
Deposit contract can be concluded:
Deposit contract can be entered into by natural persons (residents and non-residents). At entering, you just have to specify the desired deposit amount and have it in your deposit account on the funds reserving day. The contract shall enter into force on the day of entering and is valid until the date specified.
Contact phone tel. 1813 (when calling from abroad +370 37301337).
The information contained herein is only a presentation marketing message. It cannot be regarded as an offer to use the presented savings and investment instruments. You are responsible for the decisions you make, so before making, read the detailed information about the risk of selected measures.
Please note that investing involves certain risks, so before making an investment decision, you have to take into account that in certain circumstances, which are independent of Šiaulių bankas AB will and action, the value of your investment can drop. Šiaulių bankas AB is not responsible for your decisions taken on the basis of the information contained herein.