For all private clients of Šiaulių Bankas having payment plans: "Traditional", "Maximum" and "For the Youth" - FREE CASH WITHDRAWAL AT ALL LITHUANIAN AND FOREIGN ATMs.*
* Not applicable for currency exchange and ATM fees of another country.
Benefits of Service Plans
- Unlimited credit transfer SEPA on-line and payment acceptance;
- No card issuance and servicing fees shall apply for one payment card (Debit Mastercard or Credit Mastercard).
- Unlimited payment for goods and services with a payment card;
- Free deposit and withdrawal of cash (up to EUR 2000 per month) from Šiaulių Bakas network ATMs - FREE cash withdrawal limit shall apply to those clients of Šiaulių Bankas who are taking advantage of such service plans as Traditional, Maximum and for the Youth not only at the network of Šiaulių Bakas network ATMs but also at all ATMs in Lithuania and foreign countries.
- Security programme for a payment card may be ordered additionally.
How to choose a service plan?
- What plan to choose? You can evaluate it using a calculator.
How to order a chosen plan?
How much will a service plan cost?
- A monthly fee applicable to a service plan varies from EUR 0 to EUR 3.20
- Order, amendment or refusal of a service plan is free of charge.
- Initially the fee will be calculated from the date of order of the service plan in proportion to the number of days used per month.
- For each calendar month the fee will be debited before the last day of the calendar month.
In case of any queries do not hesitate contacting us by 1813 (+370 37 301 337, when calling from abroad), email firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting customer service points of Šiaulių Bankas.