Limits on Transactions on Internet Bank
In order to execute safe on-line payments all your accounts are subject to the limits on transactions:
|Limit per transaction||Limit per day||Limit per month|
|20 000 Eur||20 000 Eur||100 000 Eur|
Whom these limits apply to?
The established limits shall apply to transfer of funds from your account to
- accounts of other persons or entities with Šiaulių Bankas;
- account with other banks.
When these limit will not apply?
The established limits shall not apply
- concluding deposit agreements;
- for foreign exchange transactions;
- making transfers between your own accounts.
How to change the limit?
If it is necessary to change the transaction limit, please contact the Šiaulių Bankas unit or select the menu item “Applications and Requests” in the Internet bank and fill in the “Request to change account limits”.
Tel. for enquiry 1813 (+370 37 301 337 when calling from abroad).