MoneyGram means urgent money transfers executed without opening an account on behalf of the payer or the payee. You can transfer money from Lithuania to any foreign country and receive money to Lithuania from abroad. Fast and convenient money transfers are especially useful for persons studying or working abroad because it offers an opportunity to send or receive money in 10 minutes.
- Convenient – individuals sending and receiving money do not need to open their bank account.
- Fast – money is sent and reaches the addressee in 10 minutes.
- Low commission fees – only a sender of money pays for the service; no additional charges fall to the payee.
- Simple money sending and receiving procedure.
- Wide servicing network – MoneyGram services are provided in over 200,000 locations in more than 190 countries worldwide.
In order to execute a money transfer using MoneyGram, arrive at the nearest branch of Šiaulių bankas with your personal identification document and fill out a special form.
In case of any queries, do not hesitate to contact us by tel. +1 347 696 1234 (MoneyGram client service).