Transfer Orders in Foreign Currency
Foreign currency transfers can be made to any account in Lithuania and abroad.
The time it takes to perform the transfers in foreign currency:
- Transfer to your or other client’s account in Šiaulių bankas will be carried out on the same day (using internet bank it is carried out as specified in Time of Operation Execution on Internet Bank);
- Transfer to other banks registered in Lithuania:
- in USD will be carried out on the same business day, upon submitting payment order before 15:00;
- in DKK, GBP, NOK, SEK, PLN, RUB will be carried out on the same business day, upon submitting payment order before 12:00;
- in other currencies will be carried out on the other business day, upon submitting payment order before 17:00.
- Transfer to the banks registered abroad:
- ordinary transfer in foreign currency will be made within 2 business days upon submission of the payment order before 22:00;
- urgent transfer in foreign currency will be made on the next business day upon submission of the payment order before 17:00;
- very urgent transfer in EUR and USD will be made on the same business day,upon submission of the payment order before 15:00. In DKK, GBP, NOK, SEK, PLN, RUB - till 12:00.
Transfers to the European Union and EEA countries, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein in currencies are carried out if the beneficiary's bank BIC, IBAN of the beneficiary's account are specified, the bank charges are paid both by the payer and the payee (SHA)
Performing a payment please verify accurately if the account number is indicated correctly. The payment transaction shall be executed according to the beneficiary's account number indicated by You.
If the account number is indicated incorrectly, the funds can be credited to another client's account even if the beneficiary’s name is indicated correctly.
More information about IBAN is provided on the website www.ecbs.org/iban.htm
USEFUL: How to make a payment in Russian rubles to Russia?
Please note: When making a payment, make sure you enter your account number carefully. The payment transaction is executed according to the beneficiary's account number.
If the account number is incorrect, the funds may be credited to another customer's account, even if the nebeficiary‘s name is correct.You must fill in a foreign currency payment order o transfer currency to other banks registered in Lithuania or to banks registered in foreign countries.